Why return to it? Few reasons:
- Goals are important. Writing them down is even more important.
- I want to write more. Writing my resolutions will provide me at least 2 posts a year: resolutions and then excuses why I did not make them :)
- I want to focus. Writing a few big goals will do just that.
- Visualize progress. Years fly by. I am already almost 41. Writing goals and achieving them, exposes a progress in life.
- Do 2 fun days with each kid in separate. Those could be half days, if it will be enough.
- Publish 2 research paper
- Finish all the courses
- Pass to stage 2
- Continue with leaning down and get to 80kg (or six-pack with a little more).
- Write 15 blog posts and 12 posts in LinkedIn. Blog posts should be different from the LinkedIn posts.
- Learn something new. Professionally.
- Sketch or draw - 8 pictures.
Well, good luck to me.
Post a Comment